Thursday, January 22, 2009
After the Transplant
So it's been a couple of days now since I had the transplant, and things are still going good! I kind of don't know what to write about today because things have been so uneventful! That is a good thing though here in the hospital! Well, I shouldn't say it's been completely uneventful, last night I did get feeling a little nauseous in the middle of the night but it went away quick and I was able to get back to sleep. So nothing too major. It's also been fun having visitors, I really wanna thank everyone who's come hung out with me for a bit and kept me company! Maybe those who've experienced long hospital stays can relate, but it really is good to see people, even if just for a few minutes! So thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're so happy things are uneventful!
ReplyDeleteAmen to Jennifer. Uneventful is a very good thing!
ReplyDeleteWe love you dear boy and you are being prayed for by people of all faiths and from across the world. I have referred lots and lots and lots of people to your blog -- cousins and email friends and . . .
ReplyDeleteSo glad that your life is BORING and UNEVENTFUL.
Boring is GOOD!! Embrace the boredom!!
Nola